Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Because today, it feels like there is not anything original to say...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr Seuss
 IMG_6430-2
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as heck don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe

IMG_6432-2

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
Apple Inc.

IMG_6429-2

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
Albert Einstein
(Not sure what this quote has to do with a picture of an outhouse, but go with it.)

(And yes, I'm aware that none of the quotes actually go with any of the pictures, but I like it that way)


1 comment:

  1. Definitely like it that way. And I love all these quotes. The one about the universe always makes me laugh.
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete