Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A little Metal

I was googling the other day, looking for a fun idea to make a magnetic chalkboard.  I found this fun blog with just the idea that I wanted to use. (here are the original instructions)

So out came an old frame I had found at a garage sale for free and repainted white.  A trip to Home Depot netted me some metal and a can of chalkboard spray paint. 

Photobucket

I dug out some pin snips from Chris' toolbox to cut the metal and my glue gun to adhere the metal to the back of the frame. I know using a glue gun was not in the original instructions, but hey, Chris was out of town and I am resourceful (and possibly impatient). It might all fall apart some day and then I will need to actually adhere it properly, but until then...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment