Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rewind

The kids started school last week.  After a couple of days of quiet, I start to miss the little critters.

Photobucket
6th grade and 3rd grade!
The garden is a crazy riot of greenery.  I planned and organized with neat little rows and burlap lined walkways, and I was SURE that I gave everything plenty of space this year.  Guess not.  Trying to pick produce without stepping on something important is a balancing act which looks like an intricate yoga pose, and has sent me sprawling into the tomatoes more than once.
Photobucket
I never finished painting that stretch of blue trim after I fell off the ladder last year.
Photobucket
Sunflowers make me happy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Missy Franklin
The newest member of our clan.  Chloe earned the bunny after 2 months of a "Bunny Responsibility Plan".  She spent the summer cleaning the chicken coop, providing them with fresh water and food daily and getting up with the sun to let them out of their house.  This cuteness is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment